Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

TEKEL

MENE 
MENE 

TEKEL (Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.) 

UPHARSIN


The famous/infamous biblical writing on the wall found in the book of Daniel. I truly feel like I have been weighed and found wanting.  I am looking to get back to my first love because I as a husband and father have been lacking. I thank the GOD of AIJ for his grace and chastisement.  Please join me in forgetting those things that are behind and pressing toward the mark. Indeed, we have to learn from the failings of our past, however they can not be changed, contrarily today is the day that is glorious in that it offers us hope and illumination of what is just and true and who is just and true. Pray with me as I focus and think on whatever is full of virtue....






No comments:

Post a Comment