Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Mommy Mondays

 

Homeschooling still........

 

This year has been full of God's grace and I have continued to lean on his strength. Through the appointments,dirty diapers,meal preparing,hair styling,dirty dishes,loads of clothes,running noses,fevers,reading of textbooks,schoolwork,museums,etc.

He has seen us through and I would not change any of it. God has given me a wonderful family and I find it as a privilege and honor that God has chosen and have trust me with the children and husband that he has given me that I may be a women that serves the Lord and not be a vessel that tears my house down.

{Proverbs 14:1 Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.}

I thank God for his word that is truly health to the bones of those who are willing to read it and apply it to their lives. I thank God for his word that is truly health to the bones of those that want to be honest with ones self and want to be pleasing into his sight. Indeed, it's the only thing that will make you free.

 

This is the sixth year of my homeschooling journey and I am so grateful for all that God has provided for me and my family, through others and through my husband. I thank God for my husband!

I thank God for my husband and I thank God that he mirrors the father and our Lord Jesus Christ for us to see his light. He has truly been a blessing to me on so many levels and I thank God that though he is not perfect he is striving to be complete in him. I thank God that is he is the leader of our house and I love him very much {but he knows that} . I pray that we will continue to be a clean vessel that HE can use.

With His help we can let our light continue to shine so that men can see our good works and glorify Him which is in heaven. I also pray that God will keep you and anyone that comes across this reading and that he will strengthen you and be with you in whatever this life brings.

 

God Bless and may God's word live through us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment