Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I wanted to feature some items from my first born.
She is a beautiful person both inside and out and it is one of life's joys to be her earthly father.



This is a beautiful piece of artwork created on the cpu using paint.

And now....................a few words from the author

       The inspiration for this painting was simply boredom, everyone experiences boredom right?,anyway I thought why not use this time to paint a picture.

Therefore  I drew the scene from the bible with the shepherd's ( or shepherd in this case) gazing upon a multitude of angel's ( actually nine).

Unfortunately, what I do not like is how big the sheep are,with a little more detail though it would have been more appealing.
I apologize.
In the general sense though it is sort of appealing wink!

2 comments: