Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Mommy Mondays

 

These are the lyrics to a song that I have sung to my son since his birth and now he sings it with me, line by line. To hear his small voice praise the Lord in song brings so much joy to my heart…..

I love you!

I love you!

I love you Lord today because you care for me in such a special way.

That’s way I praise you, I lift you up and I magnify your name.

That is why my heart is filled with praise!

We also sing,  Jesus Loves Me…..this I know for the bible tells me so.

My children have truly been a blessing in my life and not a curse as some people might believe. They have bought much joy and happiness to both me and my husband lives and we will forever thank Jehovah for letting us take part in his children’s life, “For it is he that has made us and not we ourselves”. I leave you with his word. Let your light so shine before men, that they might see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

Children are A Blessing from GOD

Bible Scriptures

Psalm 113:9

He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.!

Psalm 127:3-5

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb [is his] reward. As arrows [are] in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy [is] the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

James 1:17

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment