Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Portfolio



We haven't been blogging lately, because we have been preparing for our final review of school year 2011-2012.


While the school year is over for us, I am still in the teaching mood. We have passed yet another year of our annual portfolio review. Everyone did great and their hard work showed. I give all the glory to my heavenly Father because without him I am nothing and with him I am all he created me to be.

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created .

It was quite a challenge this year more than any other, because of my son. My one year old is full of spirit and energy. God has given me a wonderful family and we all take turns entertaining him. It is truly a blessing to have a family that loves and appreciates one another. I am in the process now of reviewing my material for next year and by the grace of God we can have yet another wonderful year. Some people ask me how do I manage to be a home-school mom,wife,mother, and keeper at home among other things,my answer has always been that my strength lies in him and only him…

Psalms 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

There are some days that I do get overwhelmed and when that happens I run to him and ask for his help. I am so glad I know him and that he cares about me. He has been wonderful to me and he comforts me in my time of need. I came across a piece of writing I wrote when I decided to surrender myself to him, although he already had my life in his hands, the reason why I make this statement is because I and so many other people had stated the phrase “Give your life to God”, but I believe that my life was always his and I cannot give him what he already has. 
I pray that you will continue to say yes to him and walk a life that is pleasing to him. 
In Christ name.
Amen!

 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment